This refreshingly blunt how-to guide serves up ten chapters full of inspiring stories, transformational insights, sage advice from experts in the field, and easy exercises.
Via chapters such as “Avoid Career-Ending Mistakes,” “The Therapeutic Use of Money,” and “Private Practice Primer,” the book teaches you to step up your own transformation and create the counseling career that will be life changing and life sustaining for you (and your clients).
By the end of My Next Steps you’ll understand why your gifts make you too important to lose to things like going broke, giving up, burning out, or getting fired.
Step up and learn the good habits to help you create a counseling career you’ll love.
Your clients are looking for you! Kate explains real scripts you can use to talk about your services so potential clients will find you.
Save when you bundle up
Save when you purchase the entire set! While supplies last.
don't forget the paperwork
Great starter kit for your new private practice contains:
- Receipt template
- Face sheet
- Consent to treat/service agreement that contains everything from social media policies to no-show terms and conditions
- HIPAA Release of information consent
The Complete 2017 Supervisor Toolkit - $35 value!
- Interview questions for potential supervisees
- Release of information to speak with former supervisors, employers, and site supervisors
- Sample supervision contract
- Supervision weekly hours update based on 2016 Texas LPC/LMFT board rules
- Weekly review of clients
- Case notes for supervision
- Remediation plan for supervisees
Everything is in a downloadable Word doc so you can customize what your need for your practice.